Friday, March 22, 2013

trainer mike....not too shabby

so, after talking with a few friends, i decided to go to Trainer Mike to further my flabbiness reduction process.  i made the call (well, text...who calls anymore, right?  lol), and i'll tell you what, i was so afraid he was going to be a jerkoff.  i was scared he was going to run my ass into the ground, push me harder than i could handle, make me do exercises i hadn't ever heard of......to my surprise, it was all the opposite.  i walked into his gym, and he was working with a few other people, so he greeted me and told me to hold on while he finished up with them.  i thought that was nice, he didn't want to take his attention away from the people he was working with.  after he finished up, he had me sign a waiver (basically saying that if i get hurt under his supervision that i couldn't call the Mob and get them to come hurt him...or sue him lol).  i had told him earlier this week that i kind of wanted to work out alone - i get so nervous around people like that...i think its because i feel more vulnerable in my yoga pants and sports bra - so he made sure everyone else was out before we started (although, he did do this very subtly).  and he worked out with me the whole time.  made sure i understood what muscles were being worked, how the exercise would help my body, and he made sure i was doing the exercises correctly.  he danced around while i was taking my breathers, talked to me...just made me feel really comfortable.  it motivated me to push myself harder.  like, to the max.  and i didn't feel weird or awkward, and that made me want to work harder too.  it was just all around a great experience.

I'M BOUT TO BE CUTTTT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment