Monday, March 25, 2013

this is a list of things that i like.

my boyfriend
hugs
love
kisses
back rubs
laughing
the smell of gain - except for that apple mango scent
coffee
hazelnut ANYTHING
green peppers
broccoli
cauliflower
yams
tazo passion tea - unsweetened always and forever
my redskins tervis cup
baron clay d'artagnan julius ravenclaw smith
ERMAHGERD
instagram
my camera - sebastian
my iphone
drawing
writing - when i feel like it
red solo cups
bright colors
pens
the girl brown bag from the dollar store with all of those awesome toys in it
paris
nags head
the beach - any beach
the stars
the moon
love
genuine people
jokes
pink highlighters
snow
the smell of fall
organizing
binders - but not the mitt romney kind
MYSELF
being on time - but that rarely happens
Christmas time - everyone is always so much nicer
yankee candles
clean sheets
freshly shaved legs
a good nail polish
frank sinatra
tattoos
MY BED
dolce & gabbana light blue - my scent
victoria's secret
gap jeans
toms
vans
post-it notes
my friends
sunrises
sunsets
my momma
documentaries
cooking
baking
running - just started with this, going alright for right now
food
losing weight
MOVING AT MY OWN PACE
the truth - EVEN IF IT SUCKS
the movie "Love Actually"
cooking with my family
my Maga
driving with no real destination
anything Apple
typing on a brand new keyboard - the keys sound so awesome
speaking in a british accent
germany
being good at my job
proving people wrong

1 comment:

  1. Reading your list really helps me realize how much we all have to be thankful for. Seriously, all of those things enhance our lives in one way or another. Instantly, they could be taken away from us. Thankful for you and for your reminder this morning to be thankful for everything I am privilleged to enjoy.....Hoping to see you soon! Ashley

    ReplyDelete